Friday, June 5, 2009

Trip to the East (U.S. that is!)















Lish and I had the chance to go to D.C and Gettysburg. It was really fun to finally get her out of the Western United States!

Lisha had never been east of Utah, so getting to head to D.C. was a real treat!






The highlight of the trip was getting to go to the Gettysburg battlefield!









I finally had my two greatest loves in the same place! My lovely wife, and Gettysburg! It doesn't get much better than this!





Our only regret is that we couldn't stay longer.

3 comments:

  1. Yep, I'm already blog-stalking you guys! I saw your URL on my mom's blog :) It looks like you guys had fun on your trip. I'm glad Uncle Chuck got both of his loves together finally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahwhooo you are finally here!! This is going to be great. Great pics you guys. Hey did you notice one day You were wearing red and Alisha was wearing blue and then the next day you switched, yup I pay attention to detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the Bloggin' world!!!
    Trip looks amazing - Eug would love to go there and rediscover history!

    ReplyDelete